NOTE: January 9, 2015 Weather-Related Alternate Count Date
The 2nd Friday in January pupil count date is January 9, 2015. If your district was unable to hold school on January 9th, the Department has designated your alternative January student count date to be Thursday, January 15, 2015. If you had previously applied for and were granted an alternative student count date that occurred before January 9, you may use the earlier date. All other districts that closed school on January 9th will use January 15th as their count date.
The PI-1563 Pupil Count Report is due Wednesday, January 28.
- Late Breaking Information - 1-19-2015
- October 15 Certification of 2014-15 General Aid - Summary
- Fair Funding for Our Future
- Webcast Presentations
- PI 1500 District Contacts Report >> NEW <<
- School Finance Data Warehouse
- School Finance Reporting Portal
- Calendars, Important Dates to Remember
- District Budget Development and Planning
- SFS Learning Center
- School Finance RSS News Feeds
Click the link for DPI's Spring Finance Workshop Presentation
School Financial Services Team
The School Finance Team provides information and support to district administrators and fiscal staff, CESA/CCDEB administrators, legislators, public interest groups, taxpayers, researchers and media. Suggestions assist in continually improving the usefulness of our site.
Phone: (608) 267-9114 Fax:(608) 266-2840