The Aids Register is a listing of all aid payments made by the Department of Public Instruction to school districts and other organizations such as CESAs.
Current Fiscal Year
Fiscal year 2015 has been finalized. Welcome to fiscal year 2016.
- Public Aids Register for fiscal Year 2016 and/or prior years
- Private Aids Register for fiscal year 2016 and/or prior years (effective July 01, 2014)
- Click on the proper link above for the Aids Register.
- Type in the fiscal year you are requesting. Example, if you want 2016, key ‘2016’.
- In the agency ID block, start typing the agency 6 digit ID number (2 digit county number and 4 digit district number i.e. 401234).
- In the agency name block, start typing the agency name and a drop-down box will appear.
- Pick the requested agency name from the drop-down list.
- Press on the submit button and the requested information will appear.
NOTE: Weekly updates are done by 1 p.m. on Friday afternoons. Aids Register will be reconciled on a quarterly basis. To support fiscal year end and calendar year end processing, state and federal aid payments will not be processed during the following week(s):
- June 21 – July 05, 2015
- December 20 – January 3, 2016