Foster Group Home Information

Wisconsin State Statue 121.05(4) permits a school district to apply for and receive an adjustment to their equalization aid membership count for students living in certain group or foster homes that were not counted for membership.

NOTE (June 6, 2014): the PI-1589 GROUP AND FOSTER HOME FTE LOG has been updated for the 2013-14 Report.  Due to the later than usual release date of this Report Form, the due date for the PI-1589 has been moved back to July 7, 2014.  PI-1589 forms submitted after July 7th, 2014 will not be accepted.

Overview and instructions are available by clicking on Group and Foster Home Membership Adjustments.

For questions about this information, contact (608) 267-9114