Summer school is reported to the DPI using the "Reporting Portal" found on the finance team home page. The following worksheets are used for assistance when reporting the required information.
- PI-1804 Downloadable Excel Worksheet - including instructions, PI-1804 form and PI-1804 worksheet.
- PI-1804 & PI-1805 Downloadable Excel Worksheet - Combines PI-1804 (Summer School) and PI-1805 (Summer School ITP Summary). PI-1805 is the form needed for reporting the summer school participation of students officially enrolled in the Integration Transfer Program (ITP). The program is commonly referred to as the 220 program. Only districts in the Milwaukee area are eligible for this program.
- April 17, 2015 - Transportation and Fees Letter
- February 2015 - Letter to District Administrators
- June 9, 2014 - Summer School - Online Classes
Guidelines and Administrative Rule
Frequently Asked Questions
For questions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org (608) 267-9114